Yemen's Defense Ministry said Houthis attacked Mokha on Sunday, killing seven and injuring 30. [1] Clashes continued Monday near Taiz. [2]
The paper's Sunday Houthi hold already said the second front did not pause.
-- YOSEF STERN, Jerusalem
You're offline. Previously read public pages remain available; new requests will resume when you reconnect.
The news. The narrative. The timeline.
Houthis kill seven in a Sunday Mokha attack that still holds Monday.
Yemen's Defense Ministry said four military and three civilians died.
X treats Mokha as the second war.
Yemen's Defense Ministry said Houthis attacked Mokha on Sunday, killing seven and injuring 30. [1] Clashes continued Monday near Taiz. [2]
The paper's Sunday Houthi hold already said the second front did not pause.
-- YOSEF STERN, Jerusalem